Enjoy the Benefits of Membership
Our annual membership campaign begins each September. Current members submit a new renewal form along with their $30 payment. Membership should be renewed by the October Guild Meeting for inclusion in the annual directory.
Join our members and enjoy a variety of benefits and activities within our community!
- Monthly meetings – In Person and on ZOOM, fostering fellowship and providing an opportunity to learn and share with the membership.
- Programs – Lectures & workshops provide additional learning opportunities.
- Quilt Show – Our judged quilt shows have a reputation for craftsmanship and beauty.
- Outreach efforts supply hundreds of donated quilts, made by Guild members, to the Carolina Medical Center, Presbyterian Hemby Children’s Hospital, and A Child’s Place. We also have a Quilts for Soldiers outreach giving red, white, and blue quilts to returning veterans through the Charlotte branch of the USO and to Veterans in hospice care.
- Library – A wonderful collection of books available for use by the membership.
- Community rich with learning opportunities – Quilt tradition and techniques taught in local schools, colleges, senior centers, private classes, and through demonstrations held at monthly meetings and regional and national quilting symposiums.
- Guild Directory – A directory of Guild members’ names, addresses, and telephone numbers, along with other pertinent information about the Guild, is emailed to each member. Please notify the Membership Chair by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any changes to your personal directory information.
- Newsletter – A monthly emailed newsletter filled with current and future events happening within the Guild.
How to Start or Renew Your Guild Membership
- Download the Membership Form.
- Return your completed form to us, either by bringing it to a meeting, mailing it, or emailing it (addresses are on the form).
- Pay your membership dues via check or PayPal. You can mail your check or bring it to a meeting. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
New or Renewal Membership Payment Through PayPal
For individuals who want to become members or existing members who want to renew their membership.
If you have questions or need help, email our membership chair at email@example.com